Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blog Update

Readers,

I extend my sincerest apologies for the lapse in postings since just prior to the election. Much has happened and their is much going on that needs desperately to be understood through the clarifying lenses of logic and economics. Propaganda, misinformation and unfathomable falsities are being ratified by the media as fact and truth. Within the week posts shall resume, and in constant frequency.

I highly encourage checking back regularly and posting questions or comments in response to postings. I have invited a few guest writers to author pieces to augment those which I shall present, and through doing so I hope to stimulate a continual dialogue between authors and readers. Anyone wishing to be a guest author can either respond to a post with their own enlightened insights or, if they so wish, email me a draft of what they would like published.

Also, I have a large backlog of topics I wish to cover; but if anyone has suggestions please do not at all hesitate to email them to me, either abstract of specific all are welcome.

I hope all are off to an industrious new year and I look forward to reestablishing your readership.

Please check back regularly; new posts on the way.

Best regards,

Steven Louis

No comments: