Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome to Enlightened Economist

First and foremost this blog will be used to cut through the vast confusion caused by politicians, political candidates, and anyone else that deems themself an authority on the subject of economic-based politics. There will be very few times that I will ever feel the need to comment or offer my opinion on social or moral issues except in the context of economic discussion. I hope to provide an absolutely spin-free insight into the actual causes and effects of economic legislation in addition to a very concise analysis of the global economic climate. I fully encourage any reader that ever disagrees with me to reply to the respective post with a constructive argument. I also highly encourage any reader to elaborate on any of my posts if they feel that I have overlooked or oversimplified something. All questions are always welcomed as well.

Please bookmark the Enlightened Economist and check back regularly for new entries. I guarantee that any regular reader of my blog will grasp a far firmer understanding of economic concepts and in turn be a more cognizant voter, a more productive citizen, and maybe even a more successful investor. Enjoy!

2 comments:

H.W. Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MX said...

There is quite a vast amount of imformation in this blog that will contribute to raising awareness of economical and poltical concerns within our country.

I am assured this information will help all those seeking it ranging from good, honest working American's, to the educationally challenged.